AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Conversions By The Hour

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Community!

Here is one that is driving me bonkers!

I have the data for 1 day, I've got 2 conversions from 2 unique keywords from the same campaign AND same ad group.

How can I find out which converted first?

I have tried dimensions and while it gives me the hours ( 1 conv was at 12 and other was 14), how do I find out which keywords converted for each hour?

I'm looking at you @AdWordsEng-Igor as someone that could help me Smiley Very Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amish Z
September 2015

Re: Keyword Conversions By The Hour

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amish,

Do you have Google Adwords data in Google Analytics? If so, and you're tracking goals, you should be able to look at time of day and use keyword as a secondary dimension to see what time each keyword converted.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amiz,

You cannot find out which keyword converted first unless you have a LMS in place.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Rohit Khanna
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amish Z
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amish,

Do you have Google Adwords data in Google Analytics? If so, and you're tracking goals, you should be able to look at time of day and use keyword as a secondary dimension to see what time each keyword converted.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Great idea @Amy Bishop, i'll dive in and see if I can get what I need from there.

Thanks,

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Happy to help! Good luck!