AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Key words help

hd
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
hd
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I copy my key words from Google to excel?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Key words help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello hd,

Welcome to the community.

You can do this one of two ways:

AdWords Editor

I'm not too sure why but I prefer downloading a CSV file from AdWords Editor. If you haven't got it already you can download the editor from here. Once you have installed and opened the program you will need to sign in and then go to File in the top right corner of the account, next go to Export spreadsheet (CSV) and you will be given the choice of what level you wish to download.

AdWords Editor CSV.png

Keyword Report

You can also download a CSV file from the live interface but you will need to navigate to the particular section of the account you wish to download first. If you are looking to download keywords across all campaigns then you will need to do this from the Keywords tab at campaigns level. In the picture below you will see the button you will need to press, then it's a case of following the rest of the prompts.

AdWords Keyword Report.png

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Key words help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello hd,

Welcome to the community.

You can do this one of two ways:

AdWords Editor

I'm not too sure why but I prefer downloading a CSV file from AdWords Editor. If you haven't got it already you can download the editor from here. Once you have installed and opened the program you will need to sign in and then go to File in the top right corner of the account, next go to Export spreadsheet (CSV) and you will be given the choice of what level you wish to download.

AdWords Editor CSV.png

Keyword Report

You can also download a CSV file from the live interface but you will need to navigate to the particular section of the account you wish to download first. If you are looking to download keywords across all campaigns then you will need to do this from the Keywords tab at campaigns level. In the picture below you will see the button you will need to press, then it's a case of following the rest of the prompts.

AdWords Keyword Report.png

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.