AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

KEYWORD PLANNER forecast data different in adwords accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running multiple active adwords accounts...and while using the Keyword Planner tool I notice a difference in keyword forecast data for a set of keywords for the same settings (location, language, network settings, etc.) in different adwords accounts, even when they are run at the exact same time?

Can anybody explain why is this happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sahil T
October 2015

Re: KEYWORD PLANNER forecast data different in adwords accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sahil T

It is usual you have seen such type data difference while you was doing keywords research. Adwords Keywords Planner is mostly co-related to your account performance or historical statistics of campaign.

Most important thing to keep in mind that Keyword Planner provides keyword ideas based on historical statistics and traffic forecasts. And it is also based on numerous of factor like Your Google Adwords Account performance, bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry.

So You have notice difference in keywords for same set of keywords via different Adwords Account.

Hope This will help you, Cheers!!

Thanks

Clal Lodh

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sahil T
October 2015

Re: KEYWORD PLANNER forecast data different in adwords accounts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Sahil T

It is usual you have seen such type data difference while you was doing keywords research. Adwords Keywords Planner is mostly co-related to your account performance or historical statistics of campaign.

Most important thing to keep in mind that Keyword Planner provides keyword ideas based on historical statistics and traffic forecasts. And it is also based on numerous of factor like Your Google Adwords Account performance, bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry.

So You have notice difference in keywords for same set of keywords via different Adwords Account.

Hope This will help you, Cheers!!

Thanks

Clal Lodh