AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Issues with location extensions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi all

Ive been running some keyword diagnosis, and for some of my kw i got the message certain kw not showing due to targeting, so i checked that and that seemed ok but the message also said that location extensions were interfering so i turned all of them off.

ive checked again an hour or so later and im still getting the message that the location extensions are causing an issue and that the kw is stil lrestricted by targeting.

Does it take a few hours for the system to update or something? is that why im still getting the location extensions as a error? the kw are all related to derby and saying they are not showing for derby but all are showing for derbyshire which seems to be a contradiction?

Any advice?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issues with location extensions

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ripleyhypno

I've escalated your issue to the AdWords support team. They've got back to me today saying that you don't have any location extension set up in your account. 

Theis is a useful article that can help you to set up Location estensions.

Best,

Zee
G+

Re: Issues with location extensions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Garry, it does indeed take some time for some warnings to be reset.  The "none of your Ads are running" one being a classic example but I've seen others.

Since you posted this on Saturday I'm assuming it's OK now?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits