AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Issues in Implementing Dynamic Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

We are in the process of setting up dynamic remarkting for our website. I have mentioned below the steps that we have implemented but still we are struggling to make it LIVE. Can anyone let me know where am I wrong?

I have mentioned below the list of what we have implemented. Can u guide me on this?

• Tag Details integrated in tag manager
  • Various Custom parametrs has been added in the home page, product page, shopping cart abandoners in cart page and success payment page (in website) accordingly
  • But We have recieved remarketing list count only for shopping cart abandoners. (Still Product page and past buyers lists are empty)
  • And while uploading the shopping feed in Merchant center, we have got an error showing that "Incorrect Identifiers"

I have verified all the adwords support forum.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issues in Implementing Dynamic Remarketing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Kristenhanna M,

It sounds like you have two issues: your audience lists are empty, and you are being given an "Incorrect Identifiers" message when uploading your shopping feed. 

When did you create your remarketing lists? It can take a day or two for them to initally populate. 

For your Merchant Center Feed, please make sure you are using one of the expected Unique product identifiers. You can review what the Merchant Center account requires here: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160161?hl=en

Kathleen

Re: Issues in Implementing Dynamic Remarketing

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Can you share your website with us to be able to verify your tagging implementation?