AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Issue in Product Listing - Add product target section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Every One,

I am running PLA for last 3 months now. I created all product ad group and few category based ad group in PLA taking as brand==Nike and few more brands.

Now when I want to create another ad group with the brand==Nike adding adwords_lables==Top Selling combination. When I entered Nike as the brand and clicked on validate, it is throwing the error(This target does not match any products in your Google Merchant Center feed.) Thought there might be some issue in feeds with Nike brand and entered another brand still the same issue.

I cross checked the feeds and they were working fine.

Please let me know what might be the issue.

Thank you all in Advance... 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue in Product Listing - Add product target section

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to our community.

Can you please try to validate with the adwords_labels only at first? Does the system find active products in your feed matching that criteria?

Or did you start with "Nike" to begin with, and you have active Nike products in your feed, with the brand attribute correctly set and they still don't validate?

In this case you may want to check for special characters in your brands or for feed encoding. See this document for more information: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188476?hl=en

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.