AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is this true? $1300 adwords coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was listening to a conversation in my class, and at one point a colleague said he had gotten a coupon with $1300 of credits in adwords.Is this possible or?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
1w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I have never heard of such a promotion for AdWords as that seems quite high and quite unlikely. 

A promotional credit for AdWords is typically spend $25 and get a credit for $125.00. Perhaps they meant to say $130, or maybe they were given 10 coupons to hand out to 10 different people and each one was worth $130. One account is not going to get $1300 in promotional credits to try out AdWords. You can learn more about promotional credits with this information

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
1w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I have never heard of such a promotion for AdWords as that seems quite high and quite unlikely. 

A promotional credit for AdWords is typically spend $25 and get a credit for $125.00. Perhaps they meant to say $130, or maybe they were given 10 coupons to hand out to 10 different people and each one was worth $130. One account is not going to get $1300 in promotional credits to try out AdWords. You can learn more about promotional credits with this information

Kind Regards,

James

Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Are we sure this was $? Google give coupons in local currency - but the amounts are all similar to the $ amounts which range around the $100 mark - with a commitment to spend a minimum amount to qualify....