AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is this a good value? Please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My phrase has 110.000 global monthly search and 6.600 local monthly search.

Average Estimated CPC
$0.34 - $0.42
Total Estimated Clicks
3.88 - 4.74
Total Estimated Cost
$1.47 - $1.79
Estimated ad position is 2.06 and daily budget is 2$. 
Can you tell me is this good or bad? I have no idea how would I answer this question...
Thank you!
2 Expert replyverified_user

What are clicks/conversions worth to you?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi bnovkovich,

I think this is one of those answer a question with a question situations.

What are clicks/conversions worth to you? For some industries, those numbers could be too steep, for others, those numbers are unattainable. You should try to determine what the value of a click/conversion is worth to your business. Then you can accurately determine your ROI.

Also, those estimates will not automatically transfer, they're suggestions and may not accurately reflect the stats of your account.

Hope this helps!

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi bnovkovich,   In addition to what Tom said, I would li...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi bnovkovich,

In addition to what Tom said, I would like to stress on one point i.e the flexibility to choose your own daily budget. Traffic Estimator will you an idea of how many daily clicks you will get and how much will be the cost based on your investment. But please don't rely on numbers blindly because at the end these are all approximations and you might get surprised after seeing the results.

I agree that every business requires Return on Investment. So it's better to evaluate the things from your side before you begin your Adwords journey. But trust me before doing any kind of experimentation, you won't be able to get an idea of where exactly you stand. You can start slowly, analyse the data once it gets accumulated and then see if you would like to expand or not.

Just a thought!

Pankaj