AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to automate the setup, creation and optimization of Adwords account, campaigns, ads?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Trying to find a way to automate an account setup along with automatic campaign, ads and keywords generation unique to each location for franchise organizations or businesses with multiple locations.

Will be glad to hear any recommendations or thoughts you might have!

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is there a way to automate the setup, creation and optimization of Adwords account, campaigns, ads?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Aiya S,

There is not automated way to setup and creation of AdWords account and campaigns though the automatic management of ads is possible on another advertising platform by Google which is AdWords Express.

But if you want everything to be done by someone else then the best option is hiring an agency.

Some other useful links:

FAQs - AdWords Express

Compare AdWords Express and AdWords

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply Archit,

I was thinking about Adwords Express as well, however, I'd like to have a more robust performance and better control using the full version of Adwords. 

Was wondering how such solutions as balihoo or adcore work then? 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Aiya S,

I have never used these 2 and even have no idea about these software.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’