AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way of pausing ad extensions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, have tried Google help and web search but can't find a way of pausing my ad extensions while I move the account to a new web platform.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: Is there a way of pausing ad extensions?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Mike, 

If you go into the extension that you are trying to pause, and click on the edit Icon that should take you to the page that has all the info for that specific extension on it. Then if you click the little back arrow icon to remove it from the campaign extension, that should keep all your information and pause the extension until you re-enable it. 

extension.png

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Mike, 

If you go into the extension that you are trying to pause, and click on the edit Icon that should take you to the page that has all the info for that specific extension on it. Then if you click the little back arrow icon to remove it from the campaign extension, that should keep all your information and pause the extension until you re-enable it. 

extension.png

Hope that helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Terry, thanks for this. Guess it looks like the only option. I was hoping for a way to pause without having to remove them, but I think your right it does seem the only way.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Well on the up side, I do not believe that they get deleted. So at any time I believe you can go back in and just turn them back on.

Have Fun!