AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a penalty for speaking your mind?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ad conversion tracking hasn't worked for over a year with a basic WP installation.
After at least 8 support conversations I turned to a 3rd party company.
After changing my URLs to tracking URLS, ads stayed in review for the past month.
Last week I was told my ads were finally "approved." They are just sitting there.
I had modest traffic over the past year, maybe 3000 clicks a year. Now nothing.
What kind of company is this?
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Is there a penalty for speaking your mind?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, I understand your pain. If you have used creative clans embed plugin it would have been easy to track your conversions.

Image ads and mobile ads takes time to get approved but if it happens for text then there is a problem with your ads.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can't even really call it 'support', it's just "we'll get back to you" and emails saying "what's your campaign you want looked at again?" The support emails from India are better than the US ones but they're all vague and non conclusive. Plus nobody really solves your question in one call anymore.
I used to get traffic just a month ago, and my account is mature. Honestly this shouldn't be so hard. Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@whatevs wrote:
Ad conversion tracking hasn't worked for over a year with a basic WP installation.
After at least 8 support conversations I turned to a 3rd party company.
After changing my URLs to tracking URLS, ads stayed in review for the past month.
Last week I was told my ads were finally "approved." They are just sitting there.
I had modest traffic over the past year, maybe 3000 clicks a year. Now nothing.
What kind of company is this?

What exactly is your query? If you could elaborate on your question?

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey whatevs,

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience with Google AdWords..

As Pankaj said, if you could explain exactly what your issue was and whats the current status of your account, we would in a better position to help out.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, I understand your pain. If you have used creative clans embed plugin it would have been easy to track your conversions.

Image ads and mobile ads takes time to get approved but if it happens for text then there is a problem with your ads.