AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a minimum number of email adresses in Adwords Customer Match lists?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am planning to use Adwords customer match. I have been told that the minimum number of email adresses that i have to provide to create a list to start advertise on Google search engine has to be 1.000. I surely want that number to be some what smaller.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mogens Y
December 2016

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Mogens,

Thanks for posting to the Community. At this time, you do need a minimum of 1,000 emails in order to use the Customer Match feature in AdWords. You can find more about the set-up here.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie

Thank You so much.

It that minimum limitation of 1,000 email adresses per Adwords Customer Match Campaign - or could it be in total = 4 campaigns with each having 250 email adresses?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Morgens,

No problem. The 1,000 minimum is per Customer Match list. This is to ensure we comply with Google's privacy policies.

Cassie

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I have to say that although the minimum for the list is low,  in my experience Google has only been able to match about half the list.  In addition, unless the list is BIG (upwards of 20K+) I haven't seen to get much traction.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answers and for direct my expectations

Re: Is there a minimum number of email adresses in Adwords Customer Match lists?

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Sent from my iPhone