AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a limit on the amount of Budget objects that can be created within a single Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As the subject says, is there an upper bound of any kind, to the amount of BudgetService.Budget objects that may be created within a single Account?

Also, do unassigned Budget objects have any kind of behavior, or are they inert when not assigned to a campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there a limit on the amount of Budget objects that can be created within a single Account?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your post! I think your question is about the AdWords API - is that correct? If so, we actually have an AdWords API forum where the contributors and Googlers may be better equipped to answer your question. The forum can be found here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/adwords-api

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks!

Anne