AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it true that I can have Google manage my adwords account for me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

An adwords rep told me that I could have Google manage my account for me. Is this true? And if so, how much does this cost?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Is it true that I can have Google manage my adwords account for me

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

As far as I know, no, that's not actually true in the sense that no person at Google will manage your campaign.

However, if you advertiser with AdWords Express, the program does almost everything,, leaving you nothing to do but choose your own ad text. (The trade-off, of course is that if AdWords Express doesn't work that well for you, you can't do anything to optimize or improve the campaign.)

In the main AdWords program, there are a number of automation settings you can use so that the software "makes decisions" some of the times. These include automated rules and automated bidding options - you can read the information at the linked pages for a fuller explanation.

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

As far as I know, no, that's not actually true in the sense that no person at Google will manage your campaign.

However, if you advertiser with AdWords Express, the program does almost everything,, leaving you nothing to do but choose your own ad text. (The trade-off, of course is that if AdWords Express doesn't work that well for you, you can't do anything to optimize or improve the campaign.)

In the main AdWords program, there are a number of automation settings you can use so that the software "makes decisions" some of the times. These include automated rules and automated bidding options - you can read the information at the linked pages for a fuller explanation.

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

If you are looking for professional help, Google or otherwise, I recommend the  AdWords Experts on this Community who offer professional help. You could reach out to them for further details. 

Best, 

Mini