AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possiboe to create two account for one campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to create two account for one campaign as same as Google analytics? Admin access and View access??

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possiboe to create two account for one campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nile Lars, you wouldn't use two AdWords Accounts but it's certainly possible to add additional users to a single AdWords Account.  You can add them in the AdWords interface under the "My Account" menu heading, "Account Access" sub-heading.  And yes, there are several levels of access that can be granted.

Read more about adding users here.

The most important thing to note is that whoever you give access to cannot already have an AdWords Account, i.e. your Account must be the only AdWords Account associated with that email address.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nile Lars, you wouldn't use two AdWords Accounts but it's certainly possible to add additional users to a single AdWords Account.  You can add them in the AdWords interface under the "My Account" menu heading, "Account Access" sub-heading.  And yes, there are several levels of access that can be granted.

Read more about adding users here.

The most important thing to note is that whoever you give access to cannot already have an AdWords Account, i.e. your Account must be the only AdWords Account associated with that email address.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please also note that it is against Google policy to run two accounts directing traffic to the same site... that will get you banned.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cobnut for your answer. I got my answer.