AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to upload email addresses and target specific ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to upload a list of email addresses or mobile numbers and target specific ads like Facebook custom audiences?

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to upload email addresses and target specific ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Themightyoak,

Welcome!

There are many targeting features but this functionality is not currently available through AdWords.  However, if you haven't yet, you may want to check out remarketing.  

Also here is a good thread about some varying targeting options:  https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Topics-vs-Audience/td-p/10460

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

To add to Tom's good advice, let me suggest that you check out any of the hundreds of bulk email services available online. Many of them allow you to upload your list and send targeted offers to those people. (Although, I should caution you, most of them require you to use only a list of email addresses from people who have "opted in" to receive such offers.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Themightyoak,

Welcome!

There are many targeting features but this functionality is not currently available through AdWords.  However, if you haven't yet, you may want to check out remarketing.  

Also here is a good thread about some varying targeting options:  https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Topics-vs-Audience/td-p/10460

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

To add to Tom's good advice, let me suggest that you check out any of the hundreds of bulk email services available online. Many of them allow you to upload your list and send targeted offers to those people. (Although, I should caution you, most of them require you to use only a list of email addresses from people who have "opted in" to receive such offers.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your help.

We current send email campaigns, but I'm looking at different channels we could use to be able to talk with customers.

I suspect this might be something that Google will be looking at following Facebook's CAT.

Thank you again!