AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to see live display ad on my targeted site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Right now i am running display ad by going with managed placement and I only targeted the placement websites; as per this process; i have been getting impressions and clicks a lot. But the problem is I can't able to see my ad even single time in any of my targeted websites.

Is it possible to see live display ad on my targeted site? If possible mean then how can i check?

Could you please help me?

regards,
Gopal,

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to see live display ad on my targeted site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Gopal,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

It's only possible to preview the ads on the search network unfortunately. Can I ask what your objective is with regards to trying to see the ads on your managed placements?

You will be able to review the results of these placements (along with whether they have been gaining impressions) from the interface within the Display Network tab.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tripgotrip A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ScottyD,

Thanks for your answer.

why I am trying to see the ad preview mean; because of my client need report (screen shot) so I should have to sent them. Since my client is not believing me along with the Google display ad report. I had sent so many reports to my client; but they were asking me i wanted to see our live ad on placement website. This is my actual problem.

According to your words; If it is not possible mean then which one will i get live ad screen shot; I mean which area display ad  should i have to target (like display keywords,topics,etc) for to get better preview of my client.

regards,

Gopal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Gopal,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

It's only possible to preview the ads on the search network unfortunately. Can I ask what your objective is with regards to trying to see the ads on your managed placements?

You will be able to review the results of these placements (along with whether they have been gaining impressions) from the interface within the Display Network tab.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tripgotrip A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ScottyD,

Thanks for your answer.

why I am trying to see the ad preview mean; because of my client need report (screen shot) so I should have to sent them. Since my client is not believing me along with the Google display ad report. I had sent so many reports to my client; but they were asking me i wanted to see our live ad on placement website. This is my actual problem.

According to your words; If it is not possible mean then which one will i get live ad screen shot; I mean which area display ad  should i have to target (like display keywords,topics,etc) for to get better preview of my client.

regards,

Gopal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also looking for the solution of this as i also need to send live screen shot to client. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is a common question I get from my clients too. Google needs to find a way to show a live screen shot!

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Even we have this problems sometimes, there are no way to preview display ads at the moment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the problem is worse than described here. I looked at every site on which my text ad's "impressions" were registered on a particular day (50+), and NONE of those sites showed any text ads from any advertiser, anywhere on their page. Only larger, image ads. What am I missing?