AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to remove ad customizer attributes from a feed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Googlefans,

I've encountered a little stumbling block with regards to my customizer feed, and I was hoping someone could tell me if it's possible to overcome. I've searched myself, but I'm not sure if it's possible.

I have a feed of data used for customizers within AdWords, but the linked Google Sheet has had to change some of the column headers, which are interpreted as new attributes within AdWords.

I find myself in a position where I have "First_Attribute_Old" and "First_Attribute_New" within the saved attributes list within AdWords, but only the second one will ever become populated. Is there a way to remove the old attribute from the list within the feed? I'm not just talking about hiding the column, I mean remove it from the list? It's just going to make the list longer and more complicated to navigate through, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Any help would be appreciated!

All the best,

Ben.

Is it possible to remove ad customizer attributes from a feed?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I don't think it is possible. What about creating a new feed in the Shared library? Delete your current feed and try to create a new one. If it let's you create a new one with the same name, that's perfect. If not, choose a different name and change your feed name in bulk using Adwords Editor.

Regards,

Hana