AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to remove ad customizer attributes from a feed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Googlefans,

I've encountered a little stumbling block with regards to my customizer feed, and I was hoping someone could tell me if it's possible to overcome. I've searched myself, but I'm not sure if it's possible.

I have a feed of data used for customizers within AdWords, but the linked Google Sheet has had to change some of the column headers, which are interpreted as new attributes within AdWords.

I find myself in a position where I have "First_Attribute_Old" and "First_Attribute_New" within the saved attributes list within AdWords, but only the second one will ever become populated. Is there a way to remove the old attribute from the list within the feed? I'm not just talking about hiding the column, I mean remove it from the list? It's just going to make the list longer and more complicated to navigate through, but I can't seem to find a way to do it.

Any help would be appreciated!

All the best,

Ben.

Is it possible to remove ad customizer attributes from a feed?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I don't think it is possible. What about creating a new feed in the Shared library? Delete your current feed and try to create a new one. If it let's you create a new one with the same name, that's perfect. If not, choose a different name and change your feed name in bulk using Adwords Editor.

Regards,

Hana