AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is ad scheduling connected to the location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm located on the east coast of Australia and I'm looking to set ad scheduling to only run between 6am and 11.45 pm. Will ad scheduling already know (from my location) that I'm referring to EDST?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is ad scheduling connected to the location?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Ian M,
AdWords campaigns are set to "Show ads all days and hours," which means that we'll automatically try to spend your entire daily budget during each calendar day that your ad is active.

But if you want to reach your customers within a special "window of opportunity," then ad scheduling is for you. It lets you specify certain hours or days of the week when you want your AdWords ads to show. Note that ad scheduling won't change your overall daily budget -- we'll try to spread the spending evenly across any segments you've scheduled in that calendar day & that particular location where you are ads are scheduled.
For more information Go with this link,
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The ad schedules you set are based on the time zone you selected when you initially created your AdWords account. So you'll need to adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target customers' time zone. To verify your account's time zone setting, click the My account tab and select Preferences.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Ian M,
AdWords campaigns are set to "Show ads all days and hours," which means that we'll automatically try to spend your entire daily budget during each calendar day that your ad is active.

But if you want to reach your customers within a special "window of opportunity," then ad scheduling is for you. It lets you specify certain hours or days of the week when you want your AdWords ads to show. Note that ad scheduling won't change your overall daily budget -- we'll try to spread the spending evenly across any segments you've scheduled in that calendar day & that particular location where you are ads are scheduled.
For more information Go with this link,
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The ad schedules you set are based on the time zone you selected when you initially created your AdWords account. So you'll need to adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target customers' time zone. To verify your account's time zone setting, click the My account tab and select Preferences.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help.