AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is Google Adwords app part of G Suit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my application that supports configuring SAML SSO to G Suit Apps.

So I am wondering, if I purchase Google Adwords app then can still I use my app to configure SSO to it?

-Regards,
Dinesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

The product (AdWords)  itself is not part of the core G-suite apps, but  you can control access to AdWords using the G-suite admin console,  so I assume SSO is supported.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Is Google Adwords app part of G Suit?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

Thanks for your reply. We are working with Dinesh for configuring SAML SSO with G-Suite using our 3rd party identity provider.  SSO works perfectly fine for G-Suite apps like gmail, google docs, google drive, google calendar etc... SSO even works fine with Google Analytics which is also the "additional google service" like AdWords, however SSO does not seem to be working for AdWords.

We haven't really done any specific setup for our AdWords account, however we are able to successfully access it using URL: https://adwords.google.com .

Do we need any additional configs to enable SSO for AdWords?(In addition to standard SAML config steps done from admin console).

Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Medha.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

SSO should work with AdWords. I would call G-suite support and check.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,
Thanks for your reply. Is there any way G-support team can reply / confirm on this thread?

Or please advise us on which forum we should repost this question and get the confirmation?

-Regards,
Dinesh

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The best would be to call G-site support  using the "contact support" in your admin console.