AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Is Gmail Sponsored Promotion available in India?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

After a  bit of research I came to know that GSP is not available in India yet. It is available in US based adwords account and that too with the help of your google rep.

But I am seeing GSP Ads in my promotional inbox for quite sometime for GoDaddy Etc. So, Did google silently launched this in india as well ? Please let me know

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Praveen G
September 2015

Re: Is Gmail Sponsored Promotion available in India?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Praveen,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

As far as I know, GSP's are not available for Indian advertisers. But some Indian advertisers are using GSP Ads with USA billing address or some agency is using on behalf of client with USA billing address.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Praveen,

Yes, GSP is now available for Indian advertisers and it is now the part of AdWords. Now, It accepts the Indian billing Information.

But stills, it is in beta, so In order to run the GSP campaign, you need to whit-list the account for this. So please contact to your Google account Manager.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Praveen,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

As far as I know, GSP's are not available for Indian advertisers. But some Indian advertisers are using GSP Ads with USA billing address or some agency is using on behalf of client with USA billing address.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Praveen,

Yes, GSP is now available for Indian advertisers and it is now the part of AdWords. Now, It accepts the Indian billing Information.

But stills, it is in beta, so In order to run the GSP campaign, you need to whit-list the account for this. So please contact to your Google account Manager.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Praveen,

As Rakesh mentioned, GSP is available in India but for the time being the Indian Billing aspect has not been rolled out to everyone. At the moment, Agencies have managed to get a US or SIngapore Dollar billing in place to run GSP in India.

The inclusion of GSP in AdWords is also something in the works. If you do not have access to it yet, you should have it by Jan 2015 (atleast that is what Google has communicated in the past).

Hope this Helps!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"