AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Interface freezing during Dynamic Remarketing ad creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but when I try to create ads for dynamic remarketing Adwords basically comes to a complete standstill with the page becoming unresponsive.  I've tried clearing cache and everything else off the computer, disabled ad ons, tried on Chrome, FF and IE, tried on several computers in the office (some brand new with Windows 8, others with Windows 7), and we work on a science park with superfast broadband so I don't think that is the issue. 

I've spoken to Google who says it must be one of the above, but I'm not sure it is.  Has this happened to anyone else at all?  I'm going to try from home over the weekend anyway but if it is happening to others it would be good for me to know so I can go back to Google with the evidence that it isn't just us.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Interface freezing during Dynamic Remarketing ad creation

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Andrew,

I also am able to create dynamic remarketing ads. If you try it at home and are still having issues please let us know. I can refer this post to our support team if you would like but it seems as if you have spoken with them already. If you or anyone else is having problems let me know and I can report a bug.  

Re: Interface freezing during Dynamic Remarketing ad creation

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

It would be useful to know exactly at which point the interface freezes. 

Dynamic ads typically use flash and when previewing all the ad sizes at once it can sometimes be a bit slow or unresponsive. I would just make sure your flash plugin is up to date.