AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Inaccurate Search Results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I search my office address, different offices come up. What can I do to make sure that we are the first to come up since we are the only office, organization, etc located here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Inaccurate Search Results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Linda,

I have no idea what you're looking at so it's really hard to say. This is the AdWords Community, we're focused on advertising.

That said, I'm guessing that you're seeing old directory listings that were once accurate but are no longer. Honestly, I wouldn't have the slightest idea of what you can do about that. Making sure your business is listed here can't hurt: http://www.google.com/business/

I do have to ask though, why would someone be searching for you by address? Wouldn't they more likely be looking for you by name or by services/products?

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’