AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

In-stream video youtube ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run a youtube in-stream vide ads campaign in Latvia, but i can't find information, if the format is supported in my country. Does anyone know where to find this information?

Best regards

Agnese Shteinberga

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Agnese Š
September 2015

Re: In-stream video youtube ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Agnese (greetings from Lithuania!) Smiley Happy

Officially, in-stream video ads shouldn't be running in our countries but once you launch the campaign, you'll notice they ARE actually running. (in-stream and in-display ads, not in-search ones, though). However you should be quite careful with that, as those ads can easily simply stop working any day.

So it's quite a lottery which you should definitely try.

Milda

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I went through the Location targeting types by country and found that Latvia is one of them which can be targeted at country level only.

I also tried adding this country in one of my video campaign which is running on Google Adwords and found this country too. So I think, you should be able to run youtube video ads in Latvia:

Latvia.png

Find more details on creating Video ads campaign here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375425?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Agnese Š
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Agnese (greetings from Lithuania!) Smiley Happy

Officially, in-stream video ads shouldn't be running in our countries but once you launch the campaign, you'll notice they ARE actually running. (in-stream and in-display ads, not in-search ones, though). However you should be quite careful with that, as those ads can easily simply stop working any day.

So it's quite a lottery which you should definitely try.

Milda