AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

In-stream video youtube ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to run a youtube in-stream vide ads campaign in Latvia, but i can't find information, if the format is supported in my country. Does anyone know where to find this information?

Best regards

Agnese Shteinberga

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Agnese Š
September 2015

Re: In-stream video youtube ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Agnese (greetings from Lithuania!) Smiley Happy

Officially, in-stream video ads shouldn't be running in our countries but once you launch the campaign, you'll notice they ARE actually running. (in-stream and in-display ads, not in-search ones, though). However you should be quite careful with that, as those ads can easily simply stop working any day.

So it's quite a lottery which you should definitely try.

Milda

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I went through the Location targeting types by country and found that Latvia is one of them which can be targeted at country level only.

I also tried adding this country in one of my video campaign which is running on Google Adwords and found this country too. So I think, you should be able to run youtube video ads in Latvia:

Latvia.png

Find more details on creating Video ads campaign here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375425?hl=en

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Agnese Š
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Agnese (greetings from Lithuania!) Smiley Happy

Officially, in-stream video ads shouldn't be running in our countries but once you launch the campaign, you'll notice they ARE actually running. (in-stream and in-display ads, not in-search ones, though). However you should be quite careful with that, as those ads can easily simply stop working any day.

So it's quite a lottery which you should definitely try.

Milda