AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

In display network, how can I set to only websites I choose.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't want to display ads on all the network but only the sites I choose. There are 100's of crappy websites whch even give CTR of 200% !

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: In display network, how can I set to only websites I choose.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Nico,

In order to do that, you need to use the Display Planner Tool (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115) and enter the terms related to your business. The tool will show you the respective websites available for targeting under Google Display Network and you can include those set of placements as Managed Placements so that your ads shows only on those domains.

Another option could be (if you want) to first run a campaign on automatic placements and then identify the right set of placements which are giving you real business. And then create a separate campaign targeting only those placements as Managed ones to boost your ROI.

You always have the option to exclude the placements which are irrelevant to your business.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You can choose to bid only on placements. You need to select the option of "Target and Bid" when adding the placements.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Nico,

In order to do that, you need to use the Display Planner Tool (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115) and enter the terms related to your business. The tool will show you the respective websites available for targeting under Google Display Network and you can include those set of placements as Managed Placements so that your ads shows only on those domains.

Another option could be (if you want) to first run a campaign on automatic placements and then identify the right set of placements which are giving you real business. And then create a separate campaign targeting only those placements as Managed ones to boost your ROI.

You always have the option to exclude the placements which are irrelevant to your business.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You can choose to bid only on placements. You need to select the option of "Target and Bid" when adding the placements.