AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

In-Banner Lead Forms

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I've seen some examples of In-Banner Lead Forms lately, banners where you can just fill information and then get redirected to a landing page and I would like to know if it's possible to use them in adwords or if somebody has previous experience with them. 

Thank you very much!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roger E
September 2015

Re: In-Banner Lead Forms

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roger E,

Though, it may be possible to create such ads with AdWords, I don't think it can serve the actual purpose of doing so. I will explain why...

AdWords Ads will not let you pass the data filled in the form to your landing page. Hence, it won't be of any use. Technically, AdWords does not allow appending values to an exit

Such ads are supported in DoubleClick Rich Media ads. And the ads you are referring to are served through DoubleClick only, not AdWords. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roger E
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Roger E,

Though, it may be possible to create such ads with AdWords, I don't think it can serve the actual purpose of doing so. I will explain why...

AdWords Ads will not let you pass the data filled in the form to your landing page. Hence, it won't be of any use. Technically, AdWords does not allow appending values to an exit

Such ads are supported in DoubleClick Rich Media ads. And the ads you are referring to are served through DoubleClick only, not AdWords. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok perfect that's what i needed to know,
thank you very much Ratan Jha!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello @Ratan-Jha,

Do you know how can I get access to Doubleclick?

Thank you