AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Impressions show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted an ad . but how can i see the websites where my ads are impressed. ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Impressions show

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

@Loucy B wrote:

I submitted an ad . but how can i see the websites where my ads are impressed. ?

It looks like you are referring to the placements you want to see where your ad got displayed under Google Display Network. Let us know if that's not the case here.

Chances are you can see the placements where your ad received clicks. To check that, go to Display Network Tab, then click on Placements, here you will find which placements your ad received clicks and other relevant data.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Impressions show

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

@Loucy B wrote:

It looks like you are referring to the placements you want to see where your ad got displayed under Google Display Network. Let us know if that's not the case here.

Chances are you can see the placements where your ad received clicks. To check that, go to Display Network Tab, then click on Placements, here you will find which placements your ad received clicks and other relevant data.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj