AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Importing remarketing lists between clients

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am running serveral campaigns for dentists in my area, and since they all promote the exact type of business, i was wandering if I activated remarketing, after I get 100 clicks, I will be able to import/export the remarketing list of cookies in order to make one list out of let's say 10 accounts ? This way i can bring more customers to all the 10 similar businesses.

I have setup the duration of the cookies for 1 year, because usually people who get dental implants come back for other similar problems in 1-2 years for other teeth.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Re: Importing remarketing lists between clients

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adrian B,

No, you can't do that. Remarketing lists are tied to the account that creates them and can not be shared across account.

You could place remarketing code for all 10 clients on all 10 websites, which would create remarketing lists for each of the 10 clients. What you won't be able to do is exclude conversions from site A on site B.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adrian B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Adrian B,

No, you can't do that. Remarketing lists are tied to the account that creates them and can not be shared across account.

You could place remarketing code for all 10 clients on all 10 websites, which would create remarketing lists for each of the 10 clients. What you won't be able to do is exclude conversions from site A on site B.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
That is a smart approach i didn't think about. Thanks !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did the dentists end up letting you add all those codes for their competitors on their websites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭