AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Importing / Uploading Filter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Fellows,

is it somehow possible to import filter via scripts / API / uploads for later use by the account manager through the interface? 

I appreciate every idea!

Cheers,

Robert

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Importing / Uploading Filter

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Just to clarify, it sounds like you are looking for a way to export saved filters like the example below, and then import them into a separate account. Is that correct?

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 12.42.50 PM.png

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

exactly, this filter as for example on your screenshot. A export is not exactly needed but would be also awesome. However, I am looking much more for an import / creation of this filters.
I don't mind if it's via Scripts, API or Interface - as long as it is somehow possible Smiley Happy

Robert

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Got it. So you would like to create filters in bulk outside the AdWords interface, and then do something like a bulk upload of many filters?

Thanks for your patience. I just want to make sure I understand exactly what the application is here so I can confirm if it's currently possible.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

my intention is to create a set of filters according certain KPIs and let them upload in bulk to the adwords account. So, a bulk upload would be needed.

Cheers

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Robert,

It won't be possible to do this via the AdWords interface itself, nor is it possible to do a bulk import of filters with the API or Scripts. I would recommend checking out the AdWords API forums anyway, though--it sounds like you may need some more advanced reporting solutions than the AdWords interface can provide, so that would be a good start.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cassie,

thank you for your answer. That's very unfortunate :-/

Robert