AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Import Account Snapshot / Translator Toolkit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Thank you in advance for any help I receive on this matter. 

AdWords Editor 9.7.1 - GB / UK version

I am unable it import account snapshots or via CSV import as both options are grayed out. 

I have redownloaded the entire campaign, I am open in in, closed and reopend the ADE. 

I'v just used the Translator Toolkit to convert a campaign from EN to FR and then expected to import the AEA file but no joy. 

Can anyone help me with this, advise settings, etc.

Cheers,

Joe

AdWords Editor

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Import Account Snapshot / Translator Toolkit

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Editor is in "Review changes" mode (I can see a bit of the legend pane on the screenshot). Export and import are disabled while in this mode.

Finish reviewing the changes, then click "Done reviewing changes" button to exit this mode. Then you will be able to import.

View solution in original post

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi JosephGourvenec,

I can see you experienced this issue over the weekend. Could you please confirm if you are still having this problem?

Thanks,
Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Editor is in "Review changes" mode (I can see a bit of the legend pane on the screenshot). Export and import are disabled while in this mode.

Finish reviewing the changes, then click "Done reviewing changes" button to exit this mode. Then you will be able to import.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

After I installed Google language translate tool on my website, I see some problem on the Internet Explore 7 browser. I tried from Eng to Japanese on chrome browser, it works but not on the IE 7. Can you help me why?