AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Image Ads on Gmail

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

What should i do to make my image ads to appear on gmail.

Thanks in advance

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Image Ads on Gmail

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jeewan,
The Gmail advertising is in beta only at the moment and is not available to regular advertisers. We'll just have to wait.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Jeewan,

I'm assuming you're talking about Gmail Sponsored Promotions - as I understand it, that format is currently only available to US and Canada advertisers.  If you're in one of those two countries you should be able to launch a Campaign by reaching out to your Google rep.

If you don't have a Google rep, you may try to contact Google at this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jeewan,

I agree with Brian but you can run from India too. It requires only USA billing Address of your AdWords Account. There is billing issues for Indian Advertisers, so it is only available for USA billing Address.

Here is the main features/targetings available of the GSP campaigns:-

1,) IP Based geo targeting (country, state, city)
2.) Language
3.) Domain- this allows advertisers to target people who have domains (ex: abc.com, example.com etc.) in their inboxes, which usually means they are on specific mailing lists.
4.) Keyword targeting- target users who have specific keywords in the 300 most recent active emails.
5.) Target users by user Interest
6.) Demo targeting - Age and gender.
7.) Job targeting - target users based on their occupations.
8.) Email list targeting

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’