AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

If any other company provided no support to its customers like google does, it would be out of biz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If any other company provided no support to its customers like google does, it would be out of business - this monopoly must stop

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author marketingcyber
September 2015

Re: What the Hell is going on with my Video Ads? They Just Stop Running - No Billing Problems

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi marketingcyber,

Let me please connect you to the AdWords support. They will be able to troubleshoot your account and give you answers for your questions.

Thank you.
Zee
G+

View solution in original post

What the Hell is going on with my Video Ads? They Just Stop Running - No Billing Problems

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why did my videos stop running when I added new video campaigns?  This is utterly ridiculous!

Re: If any other company provided no support to its customers like google does, it would be out of b

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
In my country they have a really good support. I usually get an answer within 24 hours.

In what way have you bad experiences of the support?

Re: What the Hell is going on with my Video Ads? They Just Stop Running - No Billing Problems

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Maybe your new campaign is competing with your old campaign and beating it, therefore new campaign is showing but not old?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Marketingcyber,

Nobody on this forum can look at your account to find out what's going on, not even the Googlers. I suggest you give support a call. Slick on the button above that says "Contact AdWords".

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually none of the videos are running, not the old and not the new.  Go figure.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author marketingcyber
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi marketingcyber,

Let me please connect you to the AdWords support. They will be able to troubleshoot your account and give you answers for your questions.

Thank you.
Zee
G+