AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I would like to duplicate an entire campaign in my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign with multiple ads we can call campaign 1.  I would like to duplicate the entire campaign and call it campaign 2 so I have all of the same ads, keywords, etc..  I would then like to "find" and "replace" certain words which are currently in english and replace them with spanish to expand my target.  How can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I would like to duplicate an entire campaign in my account

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

I´d just download it using AdWords Editor. Copy whole campaign. Search and replace (in Editor). Upload

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would export the campaign/adgroup/keywords/bid information to excel, find & replace, and then upload into a new campaign through the AdWords Editor. The AdWords Editor is the best option to make quick bulk changes.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

I´d just download it using AdWords Editor. Copy whole campaign. Search and replace (in Editor). Upload