AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I want to upload bulk image ads to GDN campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there.

I want to upload bulk image ads to GDN campaign through Adwords Editor. Can someone help me and break down the process for me; how to create the excel file and where to keep the banners? 

best

Ali

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I want to upload bulk image ads to GDN campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sheikh,

You don't necessarily need a spreadsheet to bulk upload the image ads. I've included a screenshot below to help you with the following steps:

1.) Select the ad group you wish to add the image ads to and then select the Ads tab.

2.) The next step is to click on the Image tab.

3.) Now select Add/update multiple image ads.

4.) Browse for image files and then just complete the verification windows that follow.

5.) You will now need to complete the display and destination URL fields of the ads contained in the list.

Image Ads.png

If you get stuck or have any questions then just let me know! Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sheikh,

You don't necessarily need a spreadsheet to bulk upload the image ads. I've included a screenshot below to help you with the following steps:

1.) Select the ad group you wish to add the image ads to and then select the Ads tab.

2.) The next step is to click on the Image tab.

3.) Now select Add/update multiple image ads.

4.) Browse for image files and then just complete the verification windows that follow.

5.) You will now need to complete the display and destination URL fields of the ads contained in the list.

Image Ads.png

If you get stuck or have any questions then just let me know! Smiley Happy

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a mil ScottyD; I will let you know after I try it out

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No problem Sheikh!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scooty,

The Screen shoot which you have shown above i am not getting in adwod editor.

I need to do same thing. I want to run bulk display ads in google adword.

How can i do that stuff? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

AdWords Editor has changed significantly since this post so I've created a new screenshot for you -

AdWords Editor Images.png

You first need to find the Manage section, located towards the bottom left corner of your account, then it's a case of following these steps:

1.) Open the Ads sub-menu.

2.) Click on Image ads.

3.) Towards the top of the page click on Make multiple changes.

4.) Use Add images... to open up a file browser where you can locate and add your image ads in bulk.

5.) Then simply hit Process.

You'll then need to complete a few fields, such as URL information, before posting your changes. Let me know if you get stuck with anything!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scotty,

I was wondering when you add in bulk, is there a way for the ads to be bundled as one line in AdWords?

Cheers

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sheikh (/Ali),

Uploading bulk image ads through AdWords Editor is a simple process once you create a template. Like all other upload templates you will have to have some columns and could use more.

For this template you must have the column "Image" and under it the file location, for example: "C:\test.jpg". While that is all you must have, by no means is that the only column you should have. Other columns you should include are "Ad Name", "Campaign", "Ad Group" and "Final URL". Or at least "Ad Name" and "Final URL".

Hope that helps Smiley Happy