AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I want to seek help for google merchant center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have some problems about our merchant center. Please help to deal with it.

First, We have upload our products on the website, and they have been passed. But them did not been show on Google Shopping and Google Adwords, we want to know why and when will they be show?

Second, are there any problems about our account or products? Please help to tell us that we can do some modify.

If there are any other problems on our account, please help to tell us.

Waiting for your answer.

Thank you.

Costumes trade

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I want to seek help for google merchant center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi lifrey,

First:

You have uploaded your products, that's good. Did you link the Merchant Center account to your AdWords account? Did you create a product ads campaign? Did you add any filters for ad groups? Did you ad product extentions to any of your campaign and ad groups?

Second:

We're not going to be able to help with this or determine if there are problems with your account or products. Noone here can access your account. Look at the Merchant Center overview to see if your products have been approved for ads. The red number on the graph indicates the number of products not approved.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I want to seek help for google merchant center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi lifrey,

First:

You have uploaded your products, that's good. Did you link the Merchant Center account to your AdWords account? Did you create a product ads campaign? Did you add any filters for ad groups? Did you ad product extentions to any of your campaign and ad groups?

Second:

We're not going to be able to help with this or determine if there are problems with your account or products. Noone here can access your account. Look at the Merchant Center overview to see if your products have been approved for ads. The red number on the graph indicates the number of products not approved.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords