AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I want to cancel my ad now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to cancel my ad now. I have not received one phone call. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I want to cancel my ad now

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you want to cancel your advertising, you can log into your AdWords account and pause the campaign. (Click the green button to the left of the campaign name and change the status to Paused.)

I should point out that the fact that you haven't gotten any leads from what I'm suspecting is a very new account is not unusual. Most advertisers find they have to work on their campaigns before they're reaching the kind of traffic they hoped to reach. You might want to consider whether or not your original keywords list and ad messaging are working the way you wanted. Or look at your website and decide if the landing page you've been using for your AdWords traffic really does a good job of explaining your product or service.

There are a lot of ways to improve performance, if you're interested in working on it.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If you want to cancel your advertising, you can log into your AdWords account and pause the campaign. (Click the green button to the left of the campaign name and change the status to Paused.)

I should point out that the fact that you haven't gotten any leads from what I'm suspecting is a very new account is not unusual. Most advertisers find they have to work on their campaigns before they're reaching the kind of traffic they hoped to reach. You might want to consider whether or not your original keywords list and ad messaging are working the way you wanted. Or look at your website and decide if the landing page you've been using for your AdWords traffic really does a good job of explaining your product or service.

There are a lot of ways to improve performance, if you're interested in working on it.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here. My ad doesn't even come up when I search for my keywords. Total ripoff.