AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I want to add adwords tracking code for my mobile website exp "www.m.abc.com"how can i get code?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just made a mobile version of my site and now i don't know how to take the tracking code from google ad words. plz guide me ..

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I want to add adwords tracking code for my mobile website exp "www.m.abc.com"how can i

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Arslanrauf,

Welcome to the community.

You will need to sign into your account and then navigate to the Tools and Analysis drop down menu, from there click on Conversions and +New Conversion. After completing the next page you will be given the option to change the Markup Language to one that suits the mobile version of your website. Continue through the steps and you will be instructed on how to add the conversion tracking code to your site.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: I want to add adwords tracking code for my mobile website exp "www.m.abc.com"how can i

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

A small addition to what Scott said above. Kindly refer to this article which gives you step by step info along with screenshots so that you don't skip anything while fetching the conversion tracking script from Adwords.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Arslanrauf,

Welcome to the community.

You will need to sign into your account and then navigate to the Tools and Analysis drop down menu, from there click on Conversions and +New Conversion. After completing the next page you will be given the option to change the Markup Language to one that suits the mobile version of your website. Continue through the steps and you will be instructed on how to add the conversion tracking code to your site.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

A small addition to what Scott said above. Kindly refer to this article which gives you step by step info along with screenshots so that you don't skip anything while fetching the conversion tracking script from Adwords.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj