AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I submitted new ads But till now the status is still not yet serving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adwords Manager,

I have some problem in our AdWords ads. I submitted new ads of video campaign C1359II on 26th Feb. But till now the status is still not yet serving. My Visa for billing is valid. 

Could you please help us solve this problem? It's very important and urgent for me. Thanks a lot.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I submitted new ads But till now the status is still not yet servi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tomtopfans,

Welcome to the community....!

Video ads takes longer time to get approval (at times up to three business days)

Find more information here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

From the 26th Feb - these should have been approved.

Depending upon what your sector is - some will never be approved without manual intervention.

I have a client who sells airsoft guns and because weapons, firearms and ammunition are not allowed, all my ads get flagged by the robots.

I have never (2 years almost) had an ad get approved without asking for manual approval - no matter what I am told, it just will not happen. Another is a steam trian that has Wine & Dine trips.... wine is alcohol and the bots stop it dead... you have to ge the humans to check the ads and approve... if you are a licquor store you can only get 18+ approval (in some countries)... there's a lot of areas where the bots will block your ads - even though they are not in violation of policy.

Get on the phone to Google - it takes a couple of hours - although bear in mind that you should wait three working days before asking for manual review...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Buy more than 5 working days has passed. The status remain the same-it's eligible but not yet serving. Could you please solve this problem for me? Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

More than 5 working days has passed. The status remain the same-it's eligible but not yet serving. Could you please solve this problem for me? Thanks.