AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I started a new campaign and cannot make a payment specifically for it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just wrote a big message and i do not know where it went..

Because i did not put the right name to register it is gone.

The biggest fluke and waste of time on the interntet......gooogle ads......waste time

colors spin wheels every step....shut down whole computer to stop google locke...

cannot differentiate which ad you are paying for or do they force you pay for every

campaign and ad you''ve ever had to make a payment?????????? is that it??????

GO TO BING _ 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I started a new campaign and cannot make a payment specifically fo

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

From your post here, I can understand that you created a campaign in an account and now wants to make payment specifically for that campaign but you are unable to do so.

If this is the case then solution is very easy. You can specify the budget at campaign level. IN the settings page of a campaign you can set a budget limiot for a day. You can pay the amount in the account and then you can set a budget limit in the campaign. eg. you want to invest $300 per month for that campaign. You pay this amount in your adwords account and then set a daily budget limit of $10.

Hope this will help. If your query was something else, please elaborate.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI ksciacca

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

You seem a little frustrated, and I'm not quite sure that I understand exactly what you want to achieve from your post. If you do want help in understanding how to correctly set up a campaign with a daily budget and add your payment info to the billing tab, I advise that you read the following articles

Set a daily budget for your campaign

Automatic payments

Manual payments

Submit billing information

If this is not the information you are looking for, please post back with a specific question and we will do our best to help you :-)

Kind regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi ksciacca,

Of course they want you to pay for "every campaign and ad you''ve ever had to make a payment". Does you business provide services and allow the customer to decide what part of the service they want to pay for? Of course not.

Good luck with BIng. They're gong to want you to pay for all your ads, too.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords