AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I paused my ads yesterday and re started this morning they started to run then shut down

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My last update says ads are paused or ad group is paused or deleted but they are not . They started to run early then shut down and of course I can't get a hold of anyone Holiday?

They have been running fine until I paused for Thankgiving any ideas out there!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I paused my ads yesterday and re started this morning they started to run then shut down

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Please look at the other threads on the same topic.

We are looking into this.

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Re: I paused my ads yesterday and re started this morning they started to run then shut down

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello,

it could be that your account has been affected by a known bug. Please check the other threads on the same topic.

Engineers are aware of the issue and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

There is currently no workaround available however the engineers are working on resolving the issue.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know when your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello,

can you please confirm that all is now working for you?

Thank you,

EF