AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I need to advertise on google plus community

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all google team at first i need to say that i am very proud of all google team work you’re the best and I need you to take my case as Seriously as far it go to the head of the adwords team and all google head of teams
I have 5 websites that the visitors come to get fun with write on their photo or to get photo frame for their photo and this kind of funny websites and I need to advertise for this web sites and for the social media like google plus that will make my work more easy and for my case
I need to advertise on google plus community I will talk as sample as I can , I was have my page on facebook it was have 1.3 million of visitors and I have spend over 25000$ over this page on one year and in one second my page closed and from this time I have closed all my account and go direct to google plus and I have try many times to advertise to my website over google plus but it take so hard of work to get visitors and I have think many times why google plus do not have advertising on their google+ community like facebook it make fortune for them and make people like me and others how want to have their google plus pages and have tired of facebook come to google and start their business
It will make sponsor company from small to large come to google+ and make google+ more activity and for web sites owner it will make it more fun to advertise to their pages and get more visitors and more pages Followers and in the advertising world this the new trend to have your page on community like google+ and have more Followers on it and add your advertise to your page or your website this what all people like me
Please I need your replay for this case and I thank you very much

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I need to advertise on google plus community

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Medo
There's no advertising on G+ and as far as I am aware, there's no plans to that have been made public.

I think you'd be better off trying AdWords or other platforms rather than waiting for Google to change their minds on this one.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @medo m,

As Dave mentioned, you cannot run ads on G+, as no one does, not just you. And we actually prefer it that way. 

What you can do is use AdWords Express and send visitors to your G+ page instead of your website (like in AdWords).

Benefits of advertising with AdWords Express:

• Create an online ad quickly and easily.
  • Pay only when people click on your ad.
  • Attract more customers to your website or Google+ page.
  • Minimal ongoing management necessary. AdWords Express runs your ads for you.
  • Reach customers on desktop computers and mobile devices (such as smartphones and tablets).
  • Review the effectiveness of your ads in your dashboard.

If you need more help, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for yours replay but the advertising on google+ community will be better for all people but in any way i hope that google make it in their plan , and for AdWords Express is not available in my country (Egypt) i hope it will be available soon too , is there any way to take work with this Pay only when people click on your ad in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Whilst you cannot advertise on G+ you can advertise on gmail which may be a workable solution for you.

And, yes - you can run ads on AdWords and only pay when people click on your ads - there are two broad models - pay per click (i.e. pay when a person clicks on your ad) or cpm - where you pay for every 1,000 ad impressions regardless of the number of clicks this triggers.

-