AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I need more than 25 campaigns under the same domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need more than 25 campaigns under the same domain.  Essentially, we're looking to separately market partner businesses under many industry segments, each of which have as many as 4 regions.  So 25 campaigns would only cover just a fraction of our project.  We are not duplicating, but am I at risk of being flagged by google's double serving policy by using the same domain in multiple accounts?

Is there a Google professional that can confirm?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I need more than 25 campaigns under the same domain.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The campaign limit is 10,000 campaigns per account. It hasn't been 25 for a long time.

Are you getting some sort of error message saying that you cannot add any more campaigns?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi tjosephads,

Just to touch upon your question a little more.  Double Serving (the short version) is when you have multiple accounts serving ads for the same site.  You can run as many campaigns as you'd like (up to the limit stated by Dave) from the same account without any issue as Google will only serve one ad per account for a particular search query.  There is zero risk of double serving when you have only one AdWords account.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The campaign limit is 10,000 campaigns per account. It hasn't been 25 for a long time.

Are you getting some sort of error message saying that you cannot add any more campaigns?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I'm not getting an error, I was just reading other posts that are clearly outdated - THANKS!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi tjosephads,

Just to touch upon your question a little more.  Double Serving (the short version) is when you have multiple accounts serving ads for the same site.  You can run as many campaigns as you'd like (up to the limit stated by Dave) from the same account without any issue as Google will only serve one ad per account for a particular search query.  There is zero risk of double serving when you have only one AdWords account.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

According to Google Adwords, you can run 10,000 campaign, 20,000 ad group and 5000 keywords per ad group. So, you don't worry about that. But yes as PPC Bossman said, "Google will only serve one ad per account for a particular search query"