AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I need more info about my keyword vs which page are showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

is possible to have more info about which page are showing my ads right now?

I would to know also on which bases google calculate the firs page estimated bid.

Thank you

Francesco

1 Expert replyverified_user

can i check which page my ads are running?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my ads are running right now. Some of this are not showing because are tagged as "below first page bid". Why are google asking  me to higher the max bid consider that CTR, Avg. CPC, Cost and Avg. Pos. are setted to --. 

On what bases they are asking me this?

Thank you 

Francesco

Re: I need more info about my keyword vs which page are showing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @CNC P

You can check the Average Position column to see which page your are ads are usually appearing on. If you see average position as say - 4.7. It means your ads are showing at 4 and 5 positions most often. An average position less than 8 means your ads are showing on the first page usually. To know more about it, you can go through this help centre article - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/14075?hl=en

To your second question, bid estimates are based on several factors. In general, there are two main factors -

• Average bid across all advertisers' accounts in your target setting for the keyword in question
  • Quality score of your keyword

You can read more about it here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/105665?hl=en

PS. The better your Quality Score becomes, the lower your first bid estimate will get. So, work to improve quality score, the estimated bids will fall down gradually. However, if the quality score falls, these estimates will go higher. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.