AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I'm wondering is it possible to get results on $300 (PPC) a month?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a very small budget, so I am wondering if it's worth our while to attempt getting results on $300 a month for a PPC campaign.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I'm wondering is it possible to get results on $300 (PPC) a month?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gary, there's really no answer to that question.  In theory, unless you're deliberately running a brand awareness Campaign you should only ever run AdWords at a profit.  What you spend should therefore only be limited by your cash flow and/or ability to fulfil orders.  The only time a budget needs to be set without reference to income is when a new Account is created and time is required to get it running efficiently.

I'd also say that you shouldn't even *consider* advertising until you are absolutely certain your website is as good it can be, that it tracks visitors and sales perfectly, and that it is completely ready for AdWords.

Does this help?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: I'm wondering is it possible to get results on $300 (PPC) a month?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Gary,

Jon has given some excellent advice. I will only add that I do run campaigns with $300 a month  ($10 a day) budget. It is successful enough to keep running, but not successful enough to expand. I also have campaigns running at $5 a day.

It's different for each business, though. I typically get clicks for under $.50, so I can get a fair amount of activity with the low budget. The more you have to pay for clicks, the less effective $10 a day will be. If you're in a market where you need to bid or spend $5 a click, you may get no impressions at all with that $10 budget.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords