AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I like my ad but would like to also have HAYWARD , Pentair , Jandy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As key words in search catigory

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I like my ad but would like to also have HAYWARD , Pentair , Jandy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

So you wnat to use the existing ad but make it appear for those keywords?

If so, Clcik on the name of your campaign in the campaign tab, click the name of the ad group that your ad is in and then click keywords. From here you can add your new keywords.

I would recommend creating a new ad group though for each keyword with a specific ad for that keyword. That way you can ensure that the ad is 100% relevant to what the internet user is searching for. This will increase your CTR and have a positive impact on your conversion rates.

Hope this helps.

Ryan.

Ryan.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: I like my ad but would like to also have HAYWARD , Pentair , Jandy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

So you wnat to use the existing ad but make it appear for those keywords?

If so, Clcik on the name of your campaign in the campaign tab, click the name of the ad group that your ad is in and then click keywords. From here you can add your new keywords.

I would recommend creating a new ad group though for each keyword with a specific ad for that keyword. That way you can ensure that the ad is 100% relevant to what the internet user is searching for. This will increase your CTR and have a positive impact on your conversion rates.

Hope this helps.

Ryan.

Ryan.