AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have two seperate google accounts that I want to combine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 Google accounts that I wan to combine the addword campaigns from.

The first one is one that I created years ago and started a campaign under for my business that I had in mind.

The second is a profile that my marketing company has created and where I have active campaigns under.

I want to combine the 2 as I don't want to lose the historical value of the account that I created in 2008

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have two seperate google accounts that I want to combine

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Combining the AdWords accounts isn't technically possible. However, considering old account has historic performance and data, you can copy-paste your campaigns from new account to the old one using AdWords Editor. AdWords Editor is a free downloadable tool that helps you download campaigns from one account and upload them to another. I'm sure your marketing company must be aware of this. If you'd like to do this yourself, here's the download link and here's an article that details the process.

Hope that helps!

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: I have two seperate google accounts that I want to combine

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Combining the AdWords accounts isn't technically possible. However, considering old account has historic performance and data, you can copy-paste your campaigns from new account to the old one using AdWords Editor. AdWords Editor is a free downloadable tool that helps you download campaigns from one account and upload them to another. I'm sure your marketing company must be aware of this. If you'd like to do this yourself, here's the download link and here's an article that details the process.

Hope that helps!

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar