AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have tried several times to create an ad for my campaign and it just seems to disappear!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created a new campaignf or a new website and that seems to have worked successfully. When I try and create an ad however nothing seems to happen? I save the changes from the edit button and when I go in to check the ad it seems to have disapeared. I am not sure whether my campaign has started as I set it up yesterday and nothing seems to have happened. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have tried several times to create an ad for my campaign and it just seems to disappear!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I hope you are following the correct steps to create an ad campaign and the ad copies inside your Adwords account.

You can refer to this article to cross check that: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704395

When you go to Ads tab, to the left there is a button, click on it and select all. If you edit any ad, it will be treated as deleted automatically. So try to create new ad and pause the old ones if not required, rather than editing them.

Pankaj

Re: I have tried several times to create an ad for my campaign and it just seems to disappear!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK so goodness knows how but after going back into the campaign I now have a '+new ad' button. When I click on it this is all I get with nowhere to actually enter the details of the ad. Got a feeling I should delete everything and start again?

New product listing ad

Product listing ads automatically include relevant product details from Google Merchant Center, such as product images and prices, and may display in a variety of formats. In some cases, this ad may group multiple merchants selling the same product. Learn more

Promotion  

optional  

Save ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well spent a couple of days trying to create this ad now .......  have the rest of the campaign set up,keywords, billing etc etc ..... can i create an ad ...... no!