AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have so many problems trying to make my adwords better. How can I schedule private help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, I have been getting lots of things in the mail with great ideas on how to make my ad better but I am haveing such a difficult time following what these cards are telling me. I know the ads I have can be better, I want to make them better but need help. I took advantage of the 1-on-1 when I reactivated the account but then had to leave for 1 month to China. Thus, I missed out on the follow-ups. Is there a way I chould schedule a session with someone? How much would it cost? I feel I would need an 1-2 hours of someones time.

Thank you,
Suzanne Scholten

Owner, BambooMoves

Re: I have so many problems trying to make my adwords better. How can I schedule private help?

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

No one (agents) can really offer you private help on this forum but I noticed a link on the community homepage that lets you hire Google Advertising Professionals if you want. See below:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/agencies