AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have set my campaign to "search only" and product listings, not work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set my campaign to "search only" and product listings fro google merchant centre, but ads not displaying.

when i select ad group getting message: 

Your campaign settings show that you want to run text ads on search pages. You'll need to add keywords for your ads to run.

dont sem to make sense as i have selected ads from merchant center in settings

Please advise

Thanks

Re: I have set my campaign to "search only" and product list

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi igander and welcome,

From what you have said I'm not sure if you have the right settings in your campaign.

Have a look under setting and make sure it's set to search network only, making sure you have selected Product listing ads. (You don't want standard or all features)

PLA Settings.png

You are able to use product extensions in a search campaign which I am thinking you might have done and these campaigns do need keywords unlike the PLA campaigns.

Let me know if this solves your problem and if not, we can look at other solutions.

Re: I have set my campaign to "search only" and product list

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Adam

Thank you for your asistance.

I have double checked and I have selected "search only" and "product listing ads"

also, when i selecthe ad group for ths campaign, i get the message, "

Your campaign settings show that you want to run text ads on search pages. You'll need to add keywords for your ads to run"

Dont make much sense as I have checked and can clearly see I have selcted search and product listing ads