AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

I have an adwords account and non of my ads have ever been seen online

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad never shows up when I do a search for the terms and keywords that I placed on my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have an adwords account and non of my ads have ever been seen on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your not bidding enough look at impressions if low bid higher and look at your average page listing if below 3 or 4 bringing your bid up will bring this up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Also check and make sure your ads are approved or enabled I think just make sure you are not pending or unapproved I found too much capitalization

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

Before you search for that term in Google, make sure that you have done all basic requirements to set up an adwords cmapign. PLease find the link for more information on setting up adwords basics.

https://www.google.com/intl/en/adwords/select/steps.html

If you have all these and still your ads are not appearing then diagonise the ad and let me know what is the error message showing next to your advertisement.

Foyzul

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi cubitscustoms,

Are you doing a live Google search to see your ad? That's not a good idea. You will see results that have been customized for you.

Better idea is to use the Ad Preview and Diagnostic tool. It will show you what other people see and give you a little insight as to why your ad doesn't show (if it does not).

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords